Repair Technician Job Description
QR Code Link to This Post
- Repairs, replaces, or adjusts damaged furniture with tools and chemicals.
- Mixes and blends wood pigments to match original finish.
- Removes furniture finishes by using applicable chemicals and/or sanding.
- Paints, glazes, and/or refinishes furniture to original vendor specifications.
- Cleans stained or soiled merchandise and repairs upholstery.
- Assist with inventory maintenance, preparation and support.
- Complete appropriate paperwork.
- Ensures quality and timely completion of work.
- Any other function management deems as essential.
- Minimum 1-year Cabinet carpentry, Upholstery and leather experience preferred.
- Ability to use workroom tools and assemble furniture
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational skills
- Flexibility in work schedule on days and weekends.
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- Artistic skills a real plus. Excellent color matching skills.