QR Code Link to This Post
Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity! We now have driving opportunities at our Jamestown, NC terminal for Full time drivers. You will be delivering bakery goods to different locations within a 250 mile radius of the terminal on night shift (approx. 6pm to 6am w/ Tues. and Sat. off). Pay will be by mileage and piece work loading and unloading trays/carts of bakery products from bakery to various locations. Hard work is rewarded with great pay and benefits! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to make great money and be with your family daily! Apply to LOCATION 063
1. Low Cost Insurance - This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - The waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing up to5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out - Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K with Employer Contribution -We have implemented a percentage employer contribution for all participating employees.
We offer excellent benefits including:
* Great Benefits for Full Time drivers
* Paid by mile and piece work (includes stop pay and delay pay)
• Home daily
• Holiday Bonus Program: Work any part of 6 holidays and receive $50 Bonus per Holiday
• Uniforms Furnished
• Weekly Direct Deposit
* Quarterly Fuel Bonuses (based on mpg)
• Late Model Volvo Trucks
##Referral Bonus of $500##
Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
Must have one year verifiable tractor/trailer experience.
Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in
English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of
FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and
federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.
Click here to Apply Online