compensation: Hiring Salary Range - $49,000 - $52,000 YR employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
For over 30 years All Systems Restored HVAC & Electrical, LLC has been an industry leader providing installation, repair and maintenance services in all areas of the HVAC, mechanical and electrical fields to our valued customers in the Piedmont Triad area. In addition to our residential and commercial clients we also work with municipal clients at the city, county and state level.
HVAC Service Manager
Assist with the supervision of installation of residential and commercial type HVAC duct systems and equipment to include the following components :
• Packaged units ground and rooftop
• Split system equipment
• Central station air handlers/VAV boxes
• Exhaust fans, roof mounted, wall mounted and suspended
• Various types of air distribution systems
• Flexible, spiral and single wall pipe duct systems
• Fire and smoke or combination dampers
• Kitchen hoods and associated ductwork
• Ability to read specifications and drawings
• Ensure that all assigned projects are completed at a cost level that is at or below that at which they were estimated.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and meet all required physical ability, efforts and exertions to perform the required job duties.
• Review thoroughly all job packages turned over to them and communicate / coordinate information to any assigned field personnel.
• Must be willing to supervise and ride-along with technicians for development opportunities
• Ability to be flexible in work schedule and be available for field team
• Conduct job pre-inspections for ease of installation, material orders, material cost control and job layout
• Ensure that there is a quality of workmanship and installation standards as set by the company.
• Must have the ability to work in outdoor weather and temperature extremes designated by company policy.
• Maintain daily communication with all assigned field personnel and project managers.
• Prepare all paperwork pertinent to the installation project.
• Responsible for making sure that everyone works in a safe manner and to abide by the company’s safety policies to ensure the safety and protection to self, personnel, and all customer and company property.
• Provide technical assistance with all projects when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualifications & Skills: Minimum of 5 years’ experience with residential and commercial installations (Preferred)
Benefits - Competitive Compensation • Weekly Pay • Paid Holidays • Health Insurance • Company Truck Provided
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers