compensation: Based on related experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Work at a place that makes a difference - Weaver Street Market! We are looking for the right person to join our warehouse/delivery team and take our awesome food to each location.
- Load truck at warehouse, drive to each store and unload correct products for that location. Pick up items for return
- Assist in warehouse, storing and arranging products
- Work as part of a team
- At least 2 years experience driving a truck (CDL not required) with good driving record
- Experience with making deliveries and working in a warehouse (loading, unloading, picking, slotting and organizing)
- Ability to drive a forklift or be trained to drive a forklift
- Ability to load and unload trucks, including pull, push, bend twist, lift 30+ lbs repeatedly and up to 75 lbs occasionally. Exposure to heat and cold.
- Availability to work shifts from 5 am - 6 pm including weekends. No overnight work
- Skills to work in a team environment, interact with internal customers at all locations
Why it's great to work for us:
- Good pay and opportunities to advance
- GREAT BENEFITS including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with company match; up to 4 weeks per year in Paid Time Off, wellness program
- The opportunity to be part of a thriving local natural foods cooperative, including becoming a worker owner of the cooperative.
To learn more about Weaver Street Market and apply, see our website: www.weaverstreetmarket.coop. Click on "Careers" at the bottom of the page and apply for Box Truck driver position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers