QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy being in a fast-paced retail environment, where every day is an opportunity to provide exceptional guest experiences?
We have an exciting opportunity for you! Our dealership is seeking coachable, energetic, customer-focused Sales Consultants ready to pursue a career at Crown Honda Southpoint of Durham. APPLY NOW!
The Sales Consultant's primary role in the dealership is to respond to customers that inquire about a vehicle advertised on-line utilizing phone and email methods. The Sales Consultant works with customers who visit the store directly taking them through the initial buying process through to the final sale.
- Work with guests from start to finish throughout their dealership experience
- Contact and communicate with guests to identify needs and sell products using the Asbury sales process
- Build rapport with guests and build a base of referrals for repeat visits
- Answer internet leads within the dealership's required time and email product information with pricing
- Answer sales phone calls, make outbound follow up calls, and set appointments for guest visits
- Confirm appointments
- Conduct test drives and vehicle walk-arounds with guests
- Motivation to be successful
- Great customer service skills and the ability to build relationships
- Proficient computer and phone handling skills
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Bi-lingual is always a plus
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet company MVR policy requirements
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech's, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at www.asburycareers.com.