NEW STORE OPENING_Harbor Freight Tools (Burlington, NC)
Store Scheduled to Open in April 2014
We will be having a Hiring Event and conducting interviews on
Wednesday, February 26th from 9am - 2pm at the
Alamance JobLink Career Center
2640 Columbine Lane, Burlington, NC 27215
We are currently receiving applications for
- Retail Clerks (Part-Time)
- Assistant Head Cashiers (Part time) and Head Cashier (FullTime)
- Assistant Pricing Coordinators (Part time) and Head Pricing Coordinators (Fulltime)
- Warehouse Supevisor (Full time)
- Retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hand, air, or power tools helpful.
- Strong communication and customer service skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Harbor Freight Tools is a privately owned, highly successful multi-channel retailer of Quality Tools at Ridiculously Low Prices. The company currently operates over 450 stores across the United States and is a leader in marketing products directly to the consumer through its catalogues, internet site and our retail stores.
We are committed to provide an exceptional customer service experience. Excellent work is the expectation, not the exception. Harbor Freight Tools offers quality tools at ridiculously low prices with the promise of value, convenience, and exceptional customer service.
Our commitment to teamwork, integrity, loyalty and respect makes us best in class. As a valued team member you will immediately experience the support and appreciation of your hard work. We embrace innovation and creativity as we expand as a company and you further your career. We thrive on growth in the retail industry.
Become a member of the successful Harbor Freight Tools family. WE URGE VETERANS TO APPLY!
Please visit us at http://www.harborfreight.com/corporate_opportunities.html or
www.hftcareers.com to submit your application.
Thank you for your interest.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers