compensation: Negotiable, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join our amazing team.
Our Assistant Property Managers are an essential part of team. You will be the right hand to the Property Manager and involved with the following:
Assistant Property Manager's Essential Functions
• Facilitates all aspects of the apartment leasing process, including administrative duties, rents and fees, maintenance of the wait list, notices and evictions, etc.
• Processes tenant recertifications
• Promotes positive resident relations and responds to resident issues and complaints
• Provides assistance and back-up to the Property Manager in his/her duties
Assistant Property Manager's Job Requirements
• High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
• 1-2 years of industry related experience preferred, experience with HUD and Section 8 is a plus
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing priorities
Our benefits include:
• Comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision)
• Company sponsored Life, Short- and Long-term disability insurance
• Generous 401k plan with company match
• Generous time off
We are an equal opportunity employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers