Part Time/Full Time position
QR Code Link to This Post
AOG Resources, LLC (“AOG” and “Company”) is a rapidly growing technical staffing company specializing in short-term, long-term and direct hire solutions for the commercial aviation and aerospace industries. The On-site Staffing Coordinator is an important and crucial function, responsible for coordinating all aspects of the Company’s business, including coordination of its assigned employees with the client while ensuring client satisfaction and program success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
• Create and maintain relationships with Company’s client, staff and on-site employees, in a professional and courteous manner.
• Apply appropriate safety training and injury avoidance measures to ensure workplace safety for all Company on-site employees.
• Prepare and provide client and Company with required employee reports and other requested information as requested.
• Assist Company and employees with mandatory Drug and/or Alcohol test requirements as requested.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with all Company and client policies and procedures.
• Maintain and document relevant personnel issues and keep personnel files up to date.
• Obtain and assist in the distribution of client job descriptions and performance reviews to the Company and other admin functions as required.
• Relevant experience as a staffing coordinator preferred. Combination of experience in Human Resources and high level of Customer Service may be considered.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Excellent communication skills a must.
• Strong written and presentation skills are required.
• Moderate to high level of experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and various database software.
• Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution and decision-making skills required.
• Customer service focus and experience with clients, employees and candidates.
• Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.