compensation: $22 - $25/hour DOE plus differential, plus OT employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Maintenance Technician II
Reports to Team Leader - Maintenance
Competitive salary, shift differential, OT, full benefits, 401(k), annual bonus, and MORE!
Non-Exempt, 2nd Shift Position (3:00 - 11:00 PM)
The Maintenance technician is responsible for performing preventive and scheduled maintenance and repairs to all machinery, equipment and buildings. He/she maintains the facility and equipment to perform to specifications and in safe working conditions.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar a plus
2-4 years of relevant work experience in facility maintenance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The duties listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Performs routine and scheduled maintenance on equipment according to preset schedules
• Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding, fabrication, and troubleshooting repairs
• Operates and understands all equipment necessary for successful completion of assigned tasks
• Follows all safety protocol including LOTO on all equipment when repairing
• Determines causes of operation errors by troubleshooting
• Installs and tests all new equipment and auxiliary equipment
• Knowledge of PLC, CAD/CAM
• Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic applications
• Safe operation of power industrial vehicles
• Records maintenance and service data (PMs, service dates/results, labor hours, recommendations, etc.)
• Analyzes data and performs mathematical calculations
Additional Position Responsibilities
• Effectively manages time and meet deadlines
• Effectively communicates equipment status and recommendations
• Improves job knowledge by attending training and keeping relevant knowledge and skills current;
• Demonstrates organizational skills by working independently and with a team
• Contributes to organization success by meeting team and company goals
• Contributes and assists in implementation of ideas for continuous improvement.
• Follows all quality system and safety protocols by safely operating equipment, wearing PPE, completing safety training, keeping work areas clean/organized, and contributing to safety goals
• Organizational skills to include multi-tasking, planning, and time management;
• Ability to adjust to ever-changing priorities;
• Mechanical ability
• Problem-solving skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers