compensation: Hourly - Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Production Assistant will play a critical role with hands-on production in numerous production, installation, and customer service needs. Our growing business offers an array of wide format digital printing, interior and exterior signage, and wraps. Come grow with us!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Help meet the demands of production workflow
• Work with internal personnel to ensure orders are completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Select appropriate substrates
• Substrate preparation (cleaning, cutting, drilling, painting, laminating, etc.)
• Operate machines (laminators, panel saw, and more)
• Routine shop functions (precision cutting, drilling, grommetting, sanding, and working with special materials)
• Uphold highest levels of production and quality standards
• Equipment & shop maintenance, cleaning and upkeep
• Participate in installs as necessary
Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sign shop is preferred
• Ability to accurately read measurements and use measuring tools
• Vehicle wrap experience viewed favorably
• Possess good craftsmanship with consistent attention to detail, ensuring quality standards are met
• Above average computer skills
• Must enjoy and thrive, working in a fast-paced, multitasking, deadline-oriented environment, including the ability to maintain high energy under pressure
• Must be punctual and flexible
• Must possess a valid Driver's License and a clean driving record
• Additional/advanced education or certifications will be viewed favorably
The position requires the ability to stand for long periods of time on concrete surfaces, work in varied climates, and candidates must have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
This full-time position has normal scheduled hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Extended hours beyond the normal schedule may be required including some weekends as necessary. The dress code is casual.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers