compensation: hourly wage plus monthly bonus up to $500 per month employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Graphic Components is looking for a new team member! This Sign Company is looking to hire a prepress/production artist. The open position involves taking final approved artwork, and position it to yield the best results based on material and equipment needs. We are not looking for creativity or design work, but rather looking for someone whose mind is geared towards production/speed, graphics software, nesting, optimization, and is very detail oriented.
The candidate would work hand in hand with other pre-press techs and equipment operators to understand the setup, production, and material needs. They will then modify customer supplied artwork to be better suited for laser cut, routing, printing, and plotting files. This is a technical position, but sign experience is not required. However, a basic knowledge of CAD based software, and/or vector based programs like Illustrator, Corel, InDesign, or Quark are recommended to be eligible for the job.
· Compensation is based on merit
· Employee qualifies for Team Bonus Plan after passing the 90 day probationary period - this is a significant amount paid each month if the team's overall goals are met.
· Employee healthcare is provided at 100% coverage after passing the 90 day probationary period. Spouses/Family can be added on to the plan at an additional cost.
· Holidays and Paid time off are accrued over time after passing 90 day probationary period.
· 401k Plan with employer match up to 4% after 1 year of employment.
· Potential for overtime opportunities
· HS Diploma or GED Required
· Need valid driver's license and clean driving record
Graphic Components utilizes direct digital printing, lasers, routers, painting, screen printing, vinyl, and a photo sensitive process to create custom ADA signs. For more information on the company, check out www.graphiccomponents.com
To apply to the position, please email your resume to email@example.com with a brief response to what in the information provided makes you interested in the position. Thanks for your time and consideration!