Staffing company is seeking agents to work from home and serve our tax client during the tax season. We have two positions available.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is ideal if you are looking for:
-a work from home opportunity
-a flexible schedule
Must have a quiet home office or work space. Must be able to pass a background check and computer system check. USB headset is required. Must be able to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week.
What you can expect:
• Inbound phone and video customer service/technical support. Handle technical support questions via
phone, with video capability.
• Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for customers.
• Interact with customers via phone focusing on software navigation questions as well as assisting
customer with locating prior years' returns and amendments.
• Serve as ambassador for the brand; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer
interactions and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
• Document all issues, resolution and follow up actions
Must be able to attend unpaid online training classes. Training starts February 18 and ends March 8. Choose one class from the schedule below:
Class Days: Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
1:30 PM - 5:30 PM EST
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
Please reply via email with resume and cover letter detailing why you'd be ideal for this position.