Customer Service Representative
QR Code Link to This Post
compensation: To be discussed.
employment type: full-time
At our company, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of clients in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your job is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You're literally the voice of the company, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
• Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
• Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
• Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
• Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
• Provides feedback reports on calls
• Upsells to customers as necessary
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. At our company, giving back matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better, our organization is dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! You may receive:
• Flexible training schedules
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid holiday and sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
• Customer service experience a plus
• Phone-related customer service a major plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let's do this.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. We hire qualified applicants and make all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.